Welcome to my blog, Write To Live. This is a blog dedicated to the literary works of Michael Beers as well as an informational blog about writing.

Don't forget to become a LiveWriter by following us via Blogger or e-mail.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Small Step for Pen, One Giant Leap for Write-kind

Well, I finally decided to start my own blog.  On here, I may post thoughts for the week to consider from story ideas I have.

I will also try every week to help provide a possible cure for the condition of Writer's Block, or WB.  Every day, thousands of authors suffer from WB, one of the widest disabling conditions around the world.

Okay, I know, kind of humorous...but, seriously, what I will do is post a sentence and authors are urged to write a short story or poem with the starting line of what I post.  Who knows, it may help you break through the Writer's Block of other stories...

Keep on writing my friends,

Michael

Quote of the Week

"I write for the same reason I breathe.  If I didn't, I would die."  ~Isaac Asimov

No comments:

Post a Comment